Lennox Gardens, London
020 8450 1633
• A unique extended semi detached house in this desirable residential location. Only an internal inspection will allow any potential buyer to appreciate the size of this property and the magnificent rear garden which is truly unusual to find in NW10
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Ground floor utility room
• Ground floor shower room/WC and first floor bathroom/WC
• Side pedestrian access
• Ground floor rear extension providing spacious open plan kitchen/diner/family room
• Off street parking for 4 cars to front of property
• 98'5" x 36'1" landscaped rear garden with irrigation system, pond and spacious outbuilding with power supply and backing Gladstone Park
• Views over Gladstone Park from the rear bedrooms
• The nearest stations are Neasden or Dollis Hill (Jubilee Line)
Property ref: 219_2457_4320129
Wood flooring. Concealed radiator. Under-stairs cupboard.
Shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
Through lounge open plan with original kitchen:
29’5” x 12’10” (8.97m x 3.90m) Feature marble fireplace and double glazed bay window to front room, with folding glazed doors from rear room to:-
27’2” x 15’4” (8.28m x 4.67m) providing a spacious family area (which must be viewed) Ceramic tiled flooring. A range of built-in wall mounted cabinets and base cabinets with work surfaces above (to 2 walls). Integrated double oven. 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden and additional separate door to side entrance.
13’5” x 6’6” (4.08m x 1.97m) With terracotta tiled flooring. Door to front of property. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Boiler cupboard with space above.
Bedroom 1 (front):
15’10” x 13’ (5.12m x 3.97m) Double glazed bay window with concealed radiator below. Built-in wardrobes and shelving to one wall.
Bedroom 2 (rear):
13’ x 11’2” (3.95m x 3.40m) Double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes. Concealed radiator. View over Gladstone Park.
Bedroom 3 (rear):
9’9” x 8’ (2.97m x 2.45m) Double glazed window. Built-in mirror fronted wardrobes. Concealed radiator. View over Gladstone Park.
With Jacuzzi bath (with shower over bath) and central mixer tap. Bidet with mixer tap. Low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below and cupboard/mirror unit above. Down lights to ceiling. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
Hatch to loft space (not inspected). Window to side wall.
Unique rear garden 98’5” x 36’1” (30m x 11m) (which must be viewed) with crazy paved patio area, lawn, fish pond with bridge over pond, water irrigation system. BBQ area with stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold running water. There is a sauna cabinet located to the rear garden which is currently disconnected, (but apparently can be re-connected). Raised patio area to rear of garden with large outbuilding having electricity supply. This outbuilding can be easily put to a number of uses..