Ashcombe Park, London
020 8450 1633
• An end of terrace 1930's built extended 3 bedroom family house in this desirable road off Cairnfield Avenue and located within a few hundred yards of Neasden shopping centre and bus services
• Gas central heating
• Partly double glazed windows
• Rear extension providing large kitchen/diner
• Double garage to rear of property (approached via a rear access road)
• Off street parking to front
• The nearest is station is Neasden (Jubilee Line)
• Chain free
Property ref: 219_2457_4205583
Under stairs cupboard.
With WC and wash hand basin.
29'2" x 11'4" (8.90m x 3.47m Feature fireplace to front room. Double glazed bay window. Rear room with feature shelving and display cabinet built-in to chimney breast recess. Double glazed patio doors to;-
L shaped Kitchen/Diner:
17’6” x 16’4” (5.36m x 5m) with ceramic tiled flooring. Door to rear garden. Cupboard with gas boiler and hot water cylinder. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Built-in wall cupboards and matching base cabinets with work surfaces above and tiled surrounds.
Bedroom 1 (front):
15'4” x 11'3" (4.69m x 3.44m) Built in wardrobes. Double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 2 (rear):
12'11” x 9'10" (3.69m x 2.77m) Built in wardrobes.
9'x 6'5" (2.74m x 1.98m) Double glazed window.
7’10” x 7’5” (2.16m x 2.29m) Four piece suite comprising of white panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below. Low level WC. Separate shower cubicle. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls. Down lights to ceiling.
Off street parking to front garden. Side pedestrian access. Double garage with adjoining shed to rear of property. Rear garden some 57’ (mainly lawn)(SOLD)