Dawpool Road, London
020 8450 1633
• A well presented fine example of a centre terrace 3 bedroom family house in the popular Brentwater area
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Off street parking
• South facing rear garden
• Open plan kitchen/rear reception room
• Wood finish internal doors, architraves and skirting boards
• Wood flooring to most rooms
• The property is located within a few hundred yards of local bus services and schools at Crest Road
• The nearest station is Neasden (Jubilee line).
Property ref: 219_2457_4234358
Wood flooring. Under-stairs cupboards
Reception Room (Front):
11’7” x 11’” (3.53m x 3.47m) Wood flooring. Double glazed window. Coving to ceiling. Down lights.
Open Plan Kitchen/Rear Reception Room
9’10 x 6’6” (3.00m x 1.99m) Ceramic tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted matching wall and base cupboards with work surfaces above. Built-in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Double glazed door to rear garden.
13’5” x 11’7” (4.10m x 3.52m) Wood flooring. Built-in cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom 1 (Rear):
13’7” x 11’7” (4.14m x 3.52m) Built-in mirror fronted wardrobes to one wall with sliding doors. Double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (Front):
11’5” x 10’11” (3.47m x 3.32m) Wood flooring. Double glazed window
7’9” x 6’10”(2.37m x 2.07m) Wood flooring. Double glazed window
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Fully tiled walls. Wood flooring. Cupboard housing hot water tank. Heated towel rail.
Hatch to loft space (not inspected)
South facing rear garden with large storage shed to rear. Off street parking to front garden..