• Gas central heating
• Double glazed windows
• Extended kitchen/diner to ground floor
• Basement area with large room opening out on to south facing rear garden
• Laundry room
• Additional room suitable for storage or use as an office etc
• Loft conversion providing additional bedroom and shower room/WC
• Garage to side of property approached via its own drive-in for additional parking of several vehicles
• South facing rear garden in excess of 100ft
• The property is located within a few yards of Blackbird Hill shopping and bus services
• The nearest station is Wembley Park (Metropolitan & Jubilee line trains)
Entrance Hall: Wood flooring. Under-stairs cupboard.
Through Lounge: 27'3" x 11'11" (8.30m x 3.62m) Front room: Feature fireplace and double glazed bay window. Wood flooring. Rear room: Feature fireplace. Wood flooring and glazed French doors to :-
Kitchen/Diner (extension): 19'8" x 16'11" (6.00m x 5.15m) Fitted with a range of eye level wall mounted cabinets with light wood finished doors and matching base cabinets with granite work surfaces above. Matching dresser unit to opposite wall. Centre island unit with granite work top and cupboards below and granite top breakfast table. Sink unit. Built-in stainless steel extractor hood. Space for microwave oven and dishwasher. (We understand the kitchen appliances are available for sale by separate negotiation) Down lights to ceiling. Door to external staircase leading to garden. Internal staircase leading to:-
Laundry room: 9'5" x 7'2" (2.88m x 2.18m) Plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. Ceramic tiled flooring. Sink unit.
Storage room: 9'4" x 5'9" (2.85m x 1.74m) to front which could be used as an office or further development into additional accommodation.
Basement Living Area: 22'1" x 17'11" (6.74m x 5.47m) A magnificent bright and airy room with display area with granite shelf. Down lights to ceiling. Ceramic tiled flooring. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 (front): 14'2" x 12'4" (4.33m x 3.77m). Wood flooring. Double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 2 (rear): 10'9" x 11'3" (3.27m x 3.42m) Double glazed window. Wood flooring. Built-in cupboard.
Bedroom 3: 8'10" x 6'3" (2.69m x 1.91m) Double glazed window.
Bathroom: Panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Cupboard housing gas boiler. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Separate WC: Ceramic tiled flooring.
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 020 8450 1633 or use the form below.
© 2016 Hoopers Estates. All rights reserved. | Estate Agency Websites Powered by