• A refurbished first floor 2 bedroom flat in this popular residential development off Brentfield Road
• Chain free sale
• Lease - 99 years approximately remaining
• Double glazing
• Wood flooring
• 18' x 10' lounge
• Fitted kitchen
• En suite dressing room with wash basin and built-in wardrobes to main bedroom
• Loft space
• The property is located within a few hundred yards of Brent Park Tesco, Ikea Furniture store and Neasden Swaminarayan temple.
• The nearest stations are Neasden (Jubilee Line) or Stonebridge Park (Bakerloo Line)
• Residents' parking
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
Entrance Hall: Wood flooring. Built-in cupboard. Hatch to loft space.
Lounge: 17'9" excluding bay x 10' (5.41m x 3.05m) Double glazed bay window. Wood flooring.
Kitchen: 8'3" x 7'7" (2.52m x 2.31m) Ceramic hob with oven below and stainless steel extractor hood above hob. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood flooring. Fitted wall and base cupboards with wood effect work surfaces above. Recess for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1: 11'3" x 8'6" excluding dressing area (3.43m x 2.59m) Double glazed window. Built-in wardrobes to dressing area with mirror fronted doors and wash hand basin.
En suite dressing area: With mirror fronted wardrobes and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2: 11'3" x 5'9" (3.43m x 1.75m) Mirror fronted wardrobes. Double glazed window.
Bathroom/WC: Panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen and shower above bath. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Built-in cupboard. Window to side wall.
Lease - 99 years remaining approximately
Then all you need to do is get in touch to ask any questions or arrange a viewing. We'd love to show you around!
Call on 020 8450 1633 or use the form below.
© 2016 Hoopers Estates. All rights reserved. | Estate Agency Websites Powered by