Warren Road, London
020 8450 1633
• An extended centre terrace well presented 1930's built house in this popular road forming part of the Brent water area, parallel to Crest Road and being within a few hundred yards of local bus services and Braintcroft & Crest Academy schools.
• Gas central heating
• Double glazed window
• Ground floor rear extension providing shower room, extended kitchen and rear reception room
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles
• South facing 55ft approx rear garden
• Early vacant possession available
• The nearest station is Neasden (Jubilee Line)
Property ref: 219_2457_4274188
Reception Room 1 (front) [Currently used as a bedroom]:
11’6” x 11’5” (3.51m x 3.49m) Double glazed window. Intercommunicating via glazed doors with:
23’9” x 11’6” (7.25m x 3.51m) Double glazed window. Door to:
19’1” x 6’6” (5.83m x 1.99m) Fitted with a range of eye level wall mounted cabinets and matching base cabinets with work surfaces above. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in gas hob with extractor hood above and split level oven. Cupboard with gas boiler. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Integrated fridge. Ceramic tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Fully ceramic tiled walls and flooring. Walk-in shower with drainage to floor. Wash hand basin. Low level WC.
13’5” x 11’9” (4.10m x 3.59m) Double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (front):
11’5” x 10’8” (3.48m x 3.26m) Double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 (front):
7’7” x 6’10” (2.33m x 2.08m) Double glazed window.
White suite of panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, and separate shower over bath. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully ceramic tiled walls and flooring. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Hatch to loft space (not inspected)
Off street parking to front garden. Rear garden some 55ft approximately in length with lawn, paved patio and garden shed.