When you appoint Hoopers to let your property, we personally inspect all properties before we put them on the market to let, and we will give advice on marketing to achieve the maximum rent possible. The right selection of tenants is of paramount importance to any successful letting and we personally meet all our respective tenants before any property viewings. Our selection process is thorough with tenants generally in full time employment. References will be obtained from employers, bankers and previous landlords and formal credit checks will be done where required.
Services we offer...
Charges for Landlords
Year 1 – 8.4% inc VAT
Year 2 – 7.2% inc VAT
Year 3 onwards - 6% inc VAT
Letting only Services
- Accompanied viewings
- Pre-tenancy inspections
- For let / let board (if agreed)
- Tenancy renewals
- Deposit registration
- Arranging inventory check-out
- Arranging professional cleaning
- Digital and print advertising
- Referencing and compliance
- Deposit collection (if we are holding)
- Advice on rental market, refurbishments
- Key holders
- Utilities transfer
- Collect and remit rent
- Agree collection of any shortfall and payment method
- Provide tenant with method of payment
- Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices
- Make any HMRC deductions and provide tenant with the NRL8 (if required)
- Pursue payment of non-rent and arrears
Letting & Full Management
Management is charged at an additional 4.8% inc VAT per term and includes the following services:
- Refurbishment management
- Additional visits (flat prep etc)
- Mid-term and full annual inspections
- 24/7 contact with management division
- Arrange repairs (providing at least 2 quotes from different companies)
- Monitoring and collection of monthly rent
- Organising necessary GAS SAFE and NIECEC electric certificates
- Handling management of refurbishment of the property (if required)
- Regularly contact the tenants to highlight any potential problems
Our fees include selection of tenants, obtaining references, preparation of AST Ageements, preparation of Inventory (if required). Management facilities are available (where the day to day running of your property can be looked after) and these additional facilities are offered by our associate company Flatt & Houseman – Telephone: 07946 133689 for the attention of Jeremy Wayne.
We are happy to offer advice on purchase of a property for rental purposes, the likely capital growth and yield, preparing a property for rental, contract furnishing, Gas and Electricity Safety Certificates, and advice on EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) prior to letting.
Fees are by arrangement and our Tenancy Agreements are normally for 6 or 12 months, and our fees will be deducted from the amount paid to us by the tenants at the outset of the tenancy, with any balance being due immediately from the landlord. Deposits paid to us by the tenants will be forwarded to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service) as per current legislation. Full details of our terms and conditions are available upon request.
When your property is placed with Hoopers to let, your property will receive the benefit of being on websites, Rightmove, Zoopla and our own website together with inclusion in our exclusive magazine PROPERTY NEWS (distributed to 30,000 homes every few months in the Brent area)
We have been letting properties in NW2, NW10 and NW9 for over 35 years and you will receive first class letting and management service when you are ready.
If you wish to let a property today, please telephone our Rentals Department on 020 8452 1436
Get in touch
Call us on Sales: 020 8450 1633 or Lettings: 020 8452 1436 or send us a message...