Charges for Landlords
· Year 1 – 8.4% inc VAT
· Year 2 – 7.2% inc VAT
· Year 3 onwards - 6% inc VAT
Letting only Services
· Accompanied viewings
· Pre-tenancy inspections
· For let / let board (if agreed)
· Tenancy renewals
· Deposit registration
· Arranging inventory check-out
· Arranging professional cleaning
· Digital and print advertising
· Referencing and compliance
· Deposit collection (if we are holding)
· Advice on rental market, refurbishments
· Key holders
· Utilities transfer
· Collect and remit rent
· Agree collection of any shortfall and payment method
· Provide tenant with method of payment
· Deduct any pre-tenancy invoices
· Make any HMRC deductions and provide tenant with the NRL8 (if required)
· Pursue payment of non-rent and arrears
LETTING AND FULL MANAGEMENT
Management is charged at an additional 4.8% inc VAT per term and includes the following services:
· Refurbishment management
· Additional visits (flat prep etc)
· Mid-term and full annual inspections
· 24/7 contact with management division
· Arrange repairs (providing at least 2 quotes from different companies)
· Monitoring and collection of monthly rent
· Organising necessary GAS SAFE and NIECEC electric certificates
· Handling management of refurbishment of the property (if required)
· Regularly contact the tenants to highlight any potential problems
LANDLORD SERVICES: When you appoint Hoopers to let your property, we personally inspect all properties before we put them on the market to let, and we will give advice on marketing to achieve the maximum rent possible. The right selection of tenants is of paramount importance to any successful letting and we personally meet all our respective tenants before any property viewings. Our selection process is thorough with tenants generally in full time employment. References will be obtained from employers, bankers and previous landlords and formal credit checks will be done where required.
Our fees include selection of tenants, obtaining references, preparation of AST Ageements, preparation of Inventory (if required). Management facilities are available (where the day to day running of your property can be looked after) and these additional facilities are offered by our associate company Flatt & Houseman – Telephone: 020 8444 4304 for the attention of Jeremy Wayne.
We are happy to offer advice on purchase of a property for rental purposes, the likely capital growth and yield, preparing a property for rental, contract furnishing, Gas and Electricity Safety Certificates, and advice on EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) prior to letting.
Fees are by arrangement and our Tenancy Agreements are normally for 6 or 12 months, and our fees will be deducted from the amount paid to us by the tenants at the outset of the tenancy, with any balance being due immediately from the landlord. Deposits paid to us by the tenants will be forwarded to the DPS (Deposit Protection Service) as per current legislation. Full details of our terms and conditions are available upon request.
When your property is placed with Hoopers to let, your property will receive the benefit of being on websites, Rightmove, Zoopla and our own website together with inclusion in our exclusive magazine PROPERTY NEWS (distributed to 30,000 homes every few months in the Brent area)
We have been letting properties in NW2, NW10 and NW9 for over 30 years and you will receive first class letting and management service when you are ready.
If you wish to let a property today, please telephone our Rentals Department on 020 8452 1436
"Putting your family home on the market is a terrifying prospect for most people and we hadnâ€™t done it for 36 years. John Hooper visited us quickly and was encouraging and optimistic. We judged him to be the best of the agents we consulted. He prompted us sensitively and courteously through what we had to do, putting us in touch with an excellent solicitor and other services as we needed them. He constantly reminded me that I was the customer and had choices, whilst at the same time offering good advice at precisely the right moments, without ever making me feel pressurised. John was always easy to contact, was generous with his time and his staff attentive and obliging.His honesty, sincerity and sensitivity to our specific needs and preferences left us completely satisfied."
© 2018 Hoopers Estates. All rights reserved. | Estate Agency Websites Powered by
Hoopers is a member of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme