• Hoopers will charge tenants an arrangement fee of £300 including VAT as an administration charge.
• Additionally if more than 3 tenants are renting a property an additional cost of £96 incl VAT will be charged to each additional tenant.
• £96 incl VAT will be charged for changes or updating any Tenancy Agreements after they have been initially executed.
• A deposit equivalent to six weeks of the rent agreed for the property could be charged to the tenants at the outset of the letting and this security deposit will be protected in a government authorised scheme.
• Additionally if a tenant wishes to have a pet at a property (if allowed by the landlord) there could be an additional deposit required equivalent to between six and ten weeks rent.
• Once the tenant has paid the initial holding deposit of £500 and tenant referencing has commenced if the tenant should withdraw from renting the property they will be obliged to pay one weeks rent plus an admin fee of £150 incl VAT. Should the landlord withdraw from the letting once the tenant has paid the initial holding deposit of £500 the deposit will be refunded to the tenant in full (subject to the above).
• If the monthly rent is received after the due date the tenant will be charged 2% above the prevailing bank of England base rate on the amount outstanding.
NB: The fees quoted above include all referencing and credit checks.
• Proof of identity; immigration documents on demand and/or visa confirmation.
• We will conduct financial credit checks on tenants including obtaining references from current or previous employers/landlords and any other relevant investigations to assess affordability.
• We will negotiate contract terms and arrange the Tenancy Agreement.
• A security deposit of minimum one calendar month’s rent is required for every letting from the tenants and this security deposit will be protected in a government authorised scheme, however some landlords require a larger deposit.
• Additionally one calendar month’s rent is required from tenants prior to moving in as rent in advance.
• If during the moving in process any purchases of furniture/white goods, etc., are made by the landlords or Hoopers at the specific request of the tenants and the tenants fail to complete the letting they will be liable for the cost of these purchases.
|Unfurnished Properties||Furnished Properties|
|Studio - £84 incl VAT||Studio - £108 incl VAT|
|1 Bed - £96 incl VAT||1 Bed - £120 incl VAT|
|2 Bed - £120 incl VAT||2 Bed - £144 incl VAT|
|3 Bed - £144 incl VAT||3 Bed - £168 incl VAT|
|4 Bed - £168 incl VAT||4 Bed - £192 incl VAT|
The areas covered by our Neasden office are Neasden, Dollis Hill, Willesden, Willesden Green, Cricklewood, Harlesden, Kensal Rise, Kilburn and Kingsbury.
If you wish to rent a property today, please telephone our Rentals Department on 020 8452 1436Client Money Protected
© 2016 Hoopers Estates. All rights reserved. | Estate Agency Websites Powered by
Hoopers is a member of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme